- Kinder Valley Spring Mattress conforms to all necessary British Standards. The mattress is suitable for new-borns and it is 10cm thick which is the recommended depth for cot mattresses. It is firm, flat and waterproof to conform to NHS guidelines and help reduce the risk of SIDS.
- The Kinder Valley Spring Mattress contains a Bonnell spring unit, encased in superior foam, which provides posture support & comfort. The coil springs create the perfect position for baby, creating a comfortable and supportive sleep. It is surrounded by a thermally bonded polypropylene cover with a quilted top for extra comfort. The cover is breathable, and carries anti-allergenic properties, to help prevent dust mites.
- This is valid for 12 months from date of purchase, which covers the intended usage period of the product so you can be assured that it will last (it does not renew with warranty claims and is only valid with the original receipt so keep it safe to ensure you are covered). The warranty even covers scratches, nicks and tears when reported within the first 14 days of receiving the product in order to ensure that you are as pleased with the product as we are.
- This Kinder Valley Spring Mattress comes complete with a detailed care manual to help keep your mattress clean and to ensure a safe and sound nights’ sleep for you and your baby.
- One of the most trusted international brands with over thirty years’ experience in the field, Kinder Valley understands the importance of its customers and prides itself on manufacturing and delivering the best possible products at affordable prices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.