• Grey toddler bed house crafted from durable solid pine wood
• A home away from home
• Stylish, fun house shaped bed frame
• Perfect for transition from a cot to your child's first bed
• The low to ground base and sturdy structure ensures maximum safety
• Mattress included
This Harper Toddler House Bed is ideal for the transition from a cot to a big bed and features a house shaped frame that is stylish as well as fun. The house bed frame is made from durable pine wood and is incredibly easy to assemble with all instructions and tools included.
The junior bed has sturdy wooden slats that form a solid base, which is low to the ground for easy access, and a painted finish in timeless grey that will look great in any child's bedroom or nursery. This junior bed is the ideal starter bed for kids.
We understand that the safety of your toddler is paramount, that's why we test all of our kids beds and furniture to ensure they meet the strictest of safety procedures.
• Do not put the children's bed in close proximity to heat sources e.g. open fires, radiators, gas and electric heaters.
• Do not the bed if any part is broken, torn or missing and use only spare parts approved by Kinder Valley.
• Do not use more than one mattress.
• Do not place or leave anything in the cot bed, attach anything to the cot bed, or place it close to another product which could provide a foothold, present a danger of suffocation or strangulation (e.g. strings, blind/curtain cords etc.).
• All assembly fittings should be tightened properly and checked regularly to ensure that screws are not loose. Retighten as required. Loose screws or fittings could trap parts of the body, or clothing (e.g. ribbons, drawstrings, necklaces) this could pose a risk of strangulation.
• We recommend you use a mattress size 140cm x 70cm. There should never be a gap of more than 3cm between the mattress and sides or ends of the toddler bed.
• Use only on firm ground which is on a horizontal level and dry.
• To prevent injury, the cot should not be used as soon as the child is able to climb out of the cot unaided. Once your child is able to climb out of the cot, it should be converted into the junior bed
Colour - Grey
Additional features - Low toddler bed to make it easier to get in and out.
Bed dimensions - W77cm x L144cm x H146cm
Mattress included? - No
Matching mattress dimensions - W70cm x L140cm x H10cm
Product weight - 15kg
Material - Pine wood with painted grey finish
Mattress filling and cover - Polyester Fibre Pad Polypropylene Cover
Duvet set material - Polycotton
Warranty - 12 Months
Fittings included? - Yes
Product type - Grey toddler house bed
Assembly required? - Yes
Age suitable to use - 18 months to 4 years
Product code 53012
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.