Do you want every walk to be an unforgettable experience? The 2WAY NEXT balance bike will provide your child with much joy while enabling them to naturally advance their sense of balance. 2WAY NEXT supports the development of motor functions and spatial awareness.
Its modern design is a stand-out feature – its sporty shape immediately draws the eye. The bike is also lightweight and easy to carry. The low frame allows your child to get in effortlessly, and the adjustable seat and handlebar mean that the bike can be tailored to older children.
Benefits & Safety:
- Safe handlebar turning range – there's a special safeguard that limits the steering angle and prevents tipping over.
- The large EVA foam wheels with shock absorbers are also great on uneven terrain. They're very resistant to abrasion.
- High-quality workmanship – all screws are covered using plastic caps. There are no sharp elements sticking out.
- The durable steel frame holds up to 35 kg.
- Tests – the safety and quality of the product are confirmed by an independent certifying unit Intertek. The product is tested and approved in accordance with European safety standards EN 71-1.
- Handlebar – the non-slip handles ensure a firm grip. It can also be adjusted within the 52-59 cm range, which means the bike can be adapted to the child's height.
The 2WAY NEXT balance bike develops balancing abilities. Your child will independently and naturally develop their motor skills. The bike supports bilateral motor coordination and helps to improve spatial awareness as well as the ability to assess distance and speed.
Riding a balance bike is the best training before getting on a traditional bike – your child will transition naturally without the need to install training wheels.
User's weight: up to 35 kg Product weight: 3.1 kg
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.