The folding 4TRIKE tricycle is the perfect companion for playtime out in the fresh air, irrespective of whether your child wants to ride the trike or the mini balance bike. 4TRIKE combines three products in one:
- a mini pusher bike (a ride-on for children from 12 months),
- mini balance bike,
- a tricycle with pedals.
The 4TRIKE tricycle adapts to your growing youngster's skills – it allows your child to enjoy riding already from 12 months. It will instil a love for exercise while allowing them to safely learn how to ride a bike. 4TRIKE is a unique children's bike that lets you quickly change its function without needing to use tools. Thanks to the aluminium frame, it's lightweight, and that's why when your child decides to discover the world on their own, you can easily hold the bike using a special handle on the handlebar and take it with you to be able to run after your little traveller.
- The limited handlebar turning prevents excessive, sudden turning of the handlebar while learning to ride the bike.
- The non-slip handles provide little hands with a firm grip and better control over the handlebar.
- The careful finishes, rounded edges and no protruding elements help prevent injuries.
- The solid foam tyres without any openings or spokes increase safety while riding – they're great for both learning to ride at home and playtime outdoors. They're also lightweight and durable.
- 3-in-1 tricycle – a mini pusher bike and ride-on for children from 12 months, a mini balance bike and three-wheeler with pedals.
- The trike allows you to simply and quickly switch between functions. All you need to do is turn the wheels and bring them together until you hear a quiet "click", and lock them with the fastener! To transform the balance bike into the tricycle, pull out the fastener and unfold the legs.
- 4TRIKE is suitable for children from 12 months to approximately five years (maximum 25 kg). The pusher bike can be used to approximately two years, the mini balance bike to four years, and the tricycle with pedals to approximately five years.
- The soft seat is adjustable – it has an additional bar that allows you to adjust it by a total of four centimetres.
- The bike is easy to assemble – all you have to do is unfold the bike and the handlebar, and then place the seat into the frame. And you don't need any tools! You can switch between functions in a few simple moves.
- Frame: aluminium
- Wheels: EVA foam
- Handlebar handles: TPR
- Seat: TPU
Folded bike dimensions:
- Width: 43 cm,
- Height: 47.5 cm,
- Depth: 34 cm.
- Rear: 17 cm,
- Front: 21 cm.
- Height of handlebar from the ground: 50 cm
- Height of seat from the ground: 27 cm - 29 cm and 33 cm - 35 cm
- Seat-pedals: approximately 35 cm
- Handlebar-seat: 30 cm
- Lowest seat position: 27 cm
- Highest seat position: 35 cm
- Frame length: 52.5 cm
- Handlebar width: 29 cm
- Spacing of rear axle in the widest position: 45 cm
- Distance from the ground to the seat: 28 cm - 35 cm
Bike Weight: 4.2 Kg
Maximum age: 5.5 years
Maximum weight: 25 kg
Package dimensions: 37x30x41 cm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.