Is there a high chair that can be used by your child for several years? Yes! ENOCK! This timeless piece of furniture is both a safe and practical high chair, as well as an ergonomic chair for older children. How's this possible? The height of the seat and footrest are adjustable, which makes it easy to tailor the chair to the child's age.
ENOCK is designed with your family in mind – it's a chair that'll visually suit the interior of your home, and can be used by your child as a seat for play time or as a desk chair. What's more, it can easily be adjusted to fit the table in your kitchen, dining area or living room. The profiled backrest leaves your child in the right position during meal times, and your child can enjoy meals with the adults.
- Three-point safety harness in the high chair, which can be easily removed when transforming the ENOCK into a chair for an older child.
- Guard rail for younger children who want to join their parents at the dining table.
- The solid beechwood and plywood used in the high chair make it extremely durable. This means that it's stable and sturdy, and can be used for many years!
- The high chair meets EN 14988 (standards for high chair safety).
- Profiled backrest – your child will always be comfortable, irrespective of whether they're ten months or five years old.
- The wide tray for young children will fit more than just plates and bowls. It's big enough to allow your child to draw or play with blocks.
- The seat is wide and deep, which means that even bigger and older children can sit in comfort.
- The high chair is easy to clean even after the most exciting dinner time. All you need to do is wipe it with a damp cloth, and then dry off with a paper towel.
- ENOCK is very well made, which means that the texture of the entire seat is smooth and pleasant to the touch.
- Multifunctional – the high chair can easily be transformed into a seat for an older child, and then for a kindergartener. ENOCK will last your child from the age of six months up to 10 years! Maximum weight of child in the high chair: 15 kg, and in the small chair: 35 kg (approximately 10 years old).
- The seat of the small chair can be adjusted to five positions, allowing you to even better tailor ENOCK to your child.
- The adjustable footrest (four positions for the high chair and three for the “feeding chair”) increases comfort for your child irrespective of their age and height!
- The removable guard rail and safety harness allow you to adapt the chair to your child's age.
- The lightweight design makes it convenient for you to move the chair – you can easily take it out onto the terrace, or into your living room or kitchen.
- Timeless design – the chair will suit most interiors, irrespective of style. Scandinavian, minimalistic or classic: ENOCK will look great inside your home!
- length: 79.5 cm,
- width : 49.5 cm,
- height: 49 cm
- weight: 6.4 kg
- For children aged/weighing:
- chair for younger children from approximately six months to 36 months (to 15 kg)
- chair for older children: from 36 months to 10 years (to 35 kg)
Dimensions and weight of the product including packaging: 84x53x8cm/7.4kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.