Imagine a cot that can be easily transformed into a co-sleeper cot and a playpen when needed. Meet KOYA: a multifunctional 4-in-1 cot with casters, so your little one will always feel safe. KOYA by Kinderkraft was designed for parents who want to spend as much time as possible with their baby and always be close to them. It can function as:
- a co-sleeper cot,
- a small cot sized 90 x 60 cm,
- a large cot sized120 x 60 cm,
- a playpen.
KOYA will serve your child from birth up to 2 years. So, you buy one product, which thanks to innovative solutions will prove useful for years. The possibility of simple function changes of KOYA will allow you to enjoy parenthood without worrying about night feeding or running around the kitchen with a baby in your arms while cooking.
The 4-in-1 KOYA cot can be used as a co-sleeper cot - just remove one side and install a low rail in its place, then fasten the co-sleeper cot with belts. And it's ready! Your baby will feel safer having you next to them and you will not have to get up and go across the room to feed your little one.
You can also convert KOYA into a small cot for infants sized 90 x 60 cm. In the first few months your baby may be more demanding. It will be much easier for you to get up to your baby who will sleep in your bedroom. Thanks to the function of a small cot, KOYA will not take up too much space in your room. In the set you can find a mattress of the same size, adapted to the needs of small babies, which will serve you both as a small cot and a co-sleeper cot. The small cot has a 4-level bottom adjustment while the mattress in the co-sleeper cot can be adjusted in as many as 3 levels.
Another feature of KOYA is that it can be converted into a classic cot sized 120 x 60 cm. Thanks to the standard dimensions you can buy a mattress that will meet all your requirements. The classic KOYA dimensions will also allow you to choose appropriate bed linen. And most importantly, even an older child can sleep in this cot. The level of the bottom of the cot can be adjusted in 4 levels.
- KOYA is painted with child safe paints. They are tested and non-toxic for toddlers.
- All casters have locks that prevent the cot from moving on its own.
- As a co-sleeper cot, KOYA should be fitted to the parents’ bed with the long, strong belts that are included in the set.
- The co-sleeper cot comes with a shorter side. Remove one side of the cot to install the side in a few moments and give you and your baby a peaceful night's sleep.
- The bars in the cot are adequately separated from each other, which increases the safety of your child.
- The structure of the cot is made of durable, natural wood - KOYA is stable and solid.
- All edges of the cot are rounded - this reduces the risk of scrapes or injuries while playing in the playpen or next to the cot.
- The cot complies with EN 16890 standard for children's mattresses, EN 1130 and EN 716 standards for cots, EN 12227 standard for playpens and BS 7177 standard.
- corners: beechwood
- bars: pinewood
- bottom: pine plywood
- casters: plastic with PU tread (polyurethane), do not scratch the floor
- mattress: foam 18 kg/m3 (for EN 16890) and 28 kg/m3 (for BS 7177)
- cover: cotton and modern, soft polyester
- Size of casters - diameter: 5 cm
- Distance between bars: 5 cm
- Distance from the floor to the highest point of the cot (legs): 77.8 cm
- Distance from the floor to the highest point of the cot (casters): 83.4 cm
- Width of the attached mattress: 60 cm
- Length of the attached mattress: 90 cm
- Thickness of the mattress attached: 6 cm
- Height of the low side of a co-sleeper cot: 21.5 cm
- Width of the low side of a co-sleeper cot 82 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Dimensions and weight of packaging: 93 x 79 x 22 cm / 26 kg
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.