MILO ergonomic baby carrier is a combination of comfort and functionality. The ergonomic MILO carrier allows you to carry smaller children on your belly (back to the world). Older children can be carried on the back, facing the world. The appropriate construction ensures the safe position of the child while carrying, while the materials it is made of guarantee softness and comfort. MILO allows transporting children from 3 months to 20 kg. It is a product for parents who know that for the proper development of their child, it is important to be close, giving their child a sense of safety. The baby carrier has been positively recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI), which encourages the carrying of children as long as it is possible to maintain a position with widely spaced legs. MILO is a combination of original design and incredible comfort. MILO has been appreciated by the prestigious ALLES BESTE magazine.
- Safe position - the MILO baby carrier has been tested by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and received a positive evaluation - it is a product that supports the healthy body posture of your child.
- The carrycot can be fastened in such a way that the child retains the correct posture appropriate to a given age. Smaller children should be carried in a stomach position (back to the world).
- In the MILO carrycot the child takes the physiological position of a "frog", where both knees and hips are bent to an M-shape - the bottom is slightly lower than the knees, and the legs are spread out wide to the sides.
- Specially profiled material protects the child's head, ensuring proper support without the risk of bending.
- The MILO carrycot has a wide seat, supporting the bottom and thighs and soft, not stiffened fabric. This construction ensures the most natural position of baby's legs and backs so that the baby maintains the correct position.
- Designed for children from 3 months to 20 kg. It will serve you for years.
- Two carrying positions - on the stomach and the back (for younger and older).
- Adjustable shoulder straps, the distance between them and the width of the hip belt allows the carrier to be adjusted to the child and the person carrying it. The buckle connecting the shoulder straps can be adjusted higher or lower to make it easier for the parent to fasten and unfasten the carrier on their own.
- Thanks to the materials used, the carrier is easy to clean, dries quickly and material does not crumple.
- Original design - it is not only beautiful but also universal. It will be suitable for both shopping and a weekend trip to a restaurant.
- Its small size when folded and weight allows you to have the carrier always with you. You can take the carrier anywhere - it will fit into a pram bag, backpack or a bigger bag.
Material: 20% cotton, 80% polyester
- supporting material: width: lower part 33 cm, upper part 38 cm
- height: 42 cm
- waistband width at the front: 10 cm
- length of waistband, fabric part: 67 cm, plus a maximum adjustable strap length of 70 cm
- shoulder strap, fabric part: 53 cm, plus a maximum adjustment of 55 cm
- maximum adjustment of the horizontal strap: 46 cm
- pocket in front of waistband: 20 x 9 cm
Product weight: 0.39 kg
Weight of child: up to 20 kg
Packaging dimensions: 23 x 23 x 8 (cm)
Standards: Meets European Safety Standards according to CEN TR 16512:2015
Certificates: recommendation of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.