The NINO ergonomic baby carrier allows you to carry children from 3 months up to 20 kg. It enables carrying children in two positions - on the belly (back to the world, for the youngest) and the back (front to the world, for the older).
The NINO carrier is a product for parents who know that for the proper development of their child it is important that they feel close to them and safe. The carrier received a positive recommendation from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI), which advises carrying children as long as it is possible to maintain a position with widely spaced legs.
- The NINO allows you to carry your child in a safe position. Smaller children are carried on their stomach (back to the world) and older children on their back (front to back).
- In the NINO carrycot the child takes on a safe "frog" position, where both knees and hips are bent and form an M-shape.
- The profiled material on the back of the carrier protects the baby's head and ensures proper support without the risk of tilting. It is also ideal for older children who take naps while walking.
- The NINO carrier has a wide seat to support your baby's bottom and thighs. It also has a soft, unstiffened back. This is what makes it possible for your baby to maintain the legs and back in a natural position.
- The carrier is equipped with an innovative, seamlessly adjustable panel. The height of the carrycot's panel can be freely and infinitely adjusted to ensure an ergonomic, cushioned position for your baby.
- Wide and soft waistband (10 cm) and soft-filled shoulder straps distribute the weight evenly. It makes carrying your baby much more comfortable.
- NINO is equipped with a system of elastic bands which shortens the adjustment straps and prevents their ends from overhanging. The comfort of using the carrier is even greater.
- Soft pads under the buckles reduce pressure on the body and prevent abrasion. This makes NINO even more comfortable!
- The carrier has a special pocket for parents' small items in the waistband. You can store your phone as well as your keys or a small purse there.
- The whole carrier is made of natural fabrics (100% cotton), which ensure proper ventilation. They are also durable and soft. NINO will provide comfort for both the child and the parents.
- It has a very intuitive and easy buckle. It is just as easy to adjust.
- Using the carrier allows parents to keep their hands free. Your child will feel safe, and you will be able to do the activities that need both hands.
- NINO is designed for children from 3 months to 20 kg. You buy one product for many years.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, the distance between them and the width of the waistband allow the carrier to adapt to the child and person carrying it. The buckle connecting the shoulder straps can be moved higher or lower to make it easier for the parent to fasten and unfasten the carrier on their own.
- NINO allows the child to be carried in two positions - on the belly and the back (for younger and older children).
The carrier is easy to clean, dries quickly and does not crumple.
- Its small size when folded and weight makes it fit into a pram bag, backpack or a bigger bag.
- NINO is a universal carrier. It will suit your style both on shopping and on weekend trips to restaurants.
Material: 100% cotton
- child support material
- width: lower part 33 cm, upper part 38 cm,
- height: 42 cm,
- Waistband width at the front: 10 cm,
- length of waistband, fabric part: 67 cm, plus a maximum adjustable strap of 70 cm,
- Shoulder strap, fabric part: 53 cm, plus a maximum adjustable shoulder strap of 55 cm,
- Maximum adjustable crossbody strap: 46 cm,
- pocket in front of waistband: 20 x 9 cm.
Weight: 0.39 kg
Weight of child: up to 20 kg
Packaging dimensions: 23 x 23 x 8 (cm)
Standards: Meets European Safety Standards according to CEN TR 16512:2015
Certificates: recommendation of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.