VADO safety seat by Kinderkraft guarantees maximum safety for the youngest travellers and peace of mind for their parents. It has dedicated safety systems and gives the possibility of rearward-facing transport of children up to 18 kg. What is most important, it has been put through many restrictive tests. The robustness of its design is confirmed by the certificate from the European Homologation Body. In addition, its safety has been tested by the renowned TASS INTERNATIONAL institute and INTERTEK.
- Safe rearward-facing transport of children up to 18 kg with ISOFIX + TT
- Optionally, forward-facing transport after exceeding 9 kg
- Tested at Tass International and Intertek
- Base seat - easy to switch positions between forward- and rearward-facing
- Dedicated safety systems
- 4 correct installation indicators
- Injection-moulded, impact-absorbing seat shell
- Installation using the ISOFIX system and the TOP TETHER belt
- Headrest adjustable with one hand - 11 positions (50-66 cm)
- Seat inclination adjustment with one hand - 4 positions
- 5-point safety belts with protectors
- 3 inserts for the youngest children
- Magnetic belt retention hooks
- Deep, spacious seat
- Upholstery is pleasant to the touch, soft, durable and washable
EASY GROW SYSTEM
The system ensures the safety of the child by allowing quick and simultaneous adjustment of the headrest and belts without the need to refasten them.
The headrest can be adjusted with one hand to suit your child's height and needs. You can choose from 11 positions (50-66 cm)
VADO has 3 additional inserts for the youngest passengers, thanks to which you can adjust the seat to the size of the child.
VADO is equipped with 5-point internal belts with soft protectors, which, thanks to a special coating, will not slip off the clothes and will always stay in place.
The RECLINING function allows you to adjust the seat-inclination angle. Adjust it with one hand: let your child travel safely in a sitting or reclined position. You can choose between 4 forward-facing (FWF) positions and 1 rearward-facing (RWF) position.
The seat is equipped with the ISOFIX system, thanks to which its correct installation in the car is simple and intuitive.
The top tether belt provides extra stability in the event of a crash. When tightly tensioned, it prevents the seat from turning.
4 CORRECT INSTALLATION INDICATORS
The system of indicators ensures correct installation of the seat on the base, ISOFIX anchor point fastening, stretching the TOP TETHER belt and securing the child with internal belts.
Thanks to the belt guides, it is easy to correctly secure the child, ensuring a comfortable and safe journey.
- Brand: Kinderkraft
- Model: VADO
- Weight group: ECE 0+/I II/, RWF 0-18 kg
- For children weighing: between birth weight and 25 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.