This stylish fawn coloured leopard print stroller from Dani Dyer forms part of her “Cherish” collection at My Babiie and combines the style and function you expect from a super talented mum. Tough enough to take everywhere with you and use everyday, the lightweight aluminium umbrella fold stroller is packed with features to make using it as comfortable for you and your little as possible.
Suitable from birth, the seat reclines right back and has an adjustable leg support so your little can sit, or lay back in total comfort, shade from the sun and elements by an extendable 3 position UPF canopy. Suspension all round and single front wheels means the ride is super smooth, and adjustable handles mean you can push in comfort too. The basket is large and there is a handy pocket at the back of the hood for your phone (or snacks!), and a viewing window so you can maintain a visual on your precious cargo.
This lightweight stroller comes with a free cosy footmuff, cup holder and rain cover so that if you are strolling and it starts to rain, we have you covered!
Sleek & Stowable:
- Easily folds neat and compactly
- Front and rear wheel suspension
- Carry handle for stowing and going with ease
- Multi position reclining seat
- Height adjustable push handles
- 2-position adjustable leg rests
- Extra padded comfy seat with 5 point harness
Bold and brilliantly unique design:
- Stylish rose leopard fabrics
- 3 position canopy
- Raincover, footmuff and cup holder included
- Suitable from birth
- Suitable up to 22kg
- Unfolded: 78cm L x 51cm W x 104cm H
- Folded: 105cm L x 36cm W x 38 H
- Weight: 8.8kg
- Seat width: 32cm
- Handle height: 107 - 109cm
- Box weight: 11.3kg
- Box dimensions: 30cm x 25.5cm x 100cm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.